The Village of Haines Junction is now accepting rental requests for use of the St. Elias Convention Centre Grand Hall and Atrium and the Bill Brewster Arena Mezzanine.
The Village COVID-19 facility guidelines are based upon the regulations and recommendations of the Yukon Government and they are subject to change according to the Yukon Government guidelines. They are available for download at:
- pdf St Elias Centre Social Gathering COVID 19 Guidelines (169 KB)
- pdf St Elias Centre Organized Gatherings COVID 19 Guidelines (109 KB)
- pdf St Elias Centre Sport and Recreation COVID 19 Guidelines (170 KB)
- pdf St Elias Centre Faith Based Services COVID 19 Guidelines (112 KB)
- pdf Facility Rental COVID 19 Sanitization Checklist (160 KB) (in lieu of surcharge)
On November 30, 2020, the Yukon Government issued an Civil Emergency Measures Masks in Indoor Public Spaces (COVID-19) Order 2020/71. pdf You can download the CEMS Order 2020-71 Mandatory Masks Order here. (250 KB)
For a list of current facility rental rates, pdf click here (168 KB) .